We are currently experiencing an increased number of calls due to recent Covid-19 guidelines. So that we can assist customers effectively and efficiently, we are trying to prioritise customers with imminent bookings. Please help us in this effort by NOT getting in touch unless your booking is in the next 14 days (unless we suggest otherwise below).
With government guidelines on COVID-19 change frequently, we recommend before you travel, you need to ensure you have checked and understood the relevant regulations applicable to you and it is your responsibility to comply.
Please also note that the below is not legal advice.
We want to advise that due to COVID-19 and refurbishments the swimming pool and sauna at Kennacott court will be closed. Other facilities will be inline with government guidelines.
On 22 February 2021, the government announced its roadmap out of lockdown and what will be permitted in each step. Find out more here.
* National Lockdown and Step 1 (expected to be up to and including 11 April 2021): During national lockdown and in Step 1, holiday accommodation is not permitted to open in England.
* Step 2 (expected to be 12 April – 16 May 2021): In Step 2, self-contained accommodation will be permitted to open and single household parties will be permitted to travel. please contact us to discuss your options.
* Step 3 (expected to be 17 May – 20 June 2021): In Step 3, domestic overnight stays will be permitted provided that the party size is no greater than six people (from up to six households) or is no more than two households (of any size). please contact us to discuss your options.
* If you believe you are permitted to make use of your booking because you satisfy one of the legislated exceptions for which overnight stays at guest accommodation are still permitted, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
On 12 March 2021, the Welsh government announced its roadmap out of lockdown and what will be permitted in each step. Find out more here.
* Up to and including 26 March 2021: In this time holiday accommodation in Wales must remain closed. Find out more here. If you live in Wales or have a booking in Wales on or before 26 March 2021
* From 27 March up to and including 11 April 2021: The stay local restrictions will be lifted to allow people to travel within Wales and self-contained holiday accommodation will re-open to allow one household to stay overnight. Please note however that people living in England will not be able to travel to Wales until Step 2 (likely to be 12 April 2021, see above) and people living in Scotland will not be permitted to travel until 26 April 2021 (see below) at the earliest.
* Level 4 restrictions: The Scottish mainland remains under Level 4 restrictions, under which holiday accommodation must close. Find out more here.
* We are aware that the Scottish government has announced a high-level timetable for easing restrictions in Scotland. It is not yet clear what rules will apply to travel from 26 April 2021. We await further guidance from the Scottish government, and will update this page when we know more.
* England: The government has released guidance on the venues that are permitted to open in each step of the roadmap. Find out more here.
* Step 2 (expected to be 12 April – 16 May 2021): In Step 2, government guidance states that outdoor restaurants and takeaway options, as well as swimming pools are permitted to open, subject to social distancing rules. Indoor entertainment and areas of hospitality will not be permitted to open until Step 3.
* Step 3 (expected to be 17 May – 20 June 2021): In Step 3, government guidance states that indoor entertainment and areas of hospitality venues, as well as swimming pools are permitted to be open, subject to social distancing rules.
* Wales: Welsh government guidance states the earliest date from which gyms, leisure facilities and outdoor attractions in Wales can open is 22 April 2021. Find out more here.
* We will update this page further as soon as the Scottish government releases further guidance on which facilities will be permitted to open, in Scotland.
Where can I find the latest guidance from the government?
Responsibility of bookings are with the guest and we request you are attending only if in line with the government guidance. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and to avoid disappointment book your cottage online via the book now button or call 01288 362 000.