Kennacott House has fantastic views down to Widemouth Bay. The glorious summer sunsets can be spectacular to watch, especially from the conservatory, whilst sipping wine after dinner maybe. It is now available and is ideal for large family groups and friends.
• Entrance through utility room with automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, tall upright freezer and small drinks fridge.
• Downstairs wc.
• Large, spacious well-equipped farmhouse kitchen with American style fridge/freezer, oil fired AGA cooker plus companion electric oven and ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave.
• Adjoining feature dining room which can seat up to sixteen people, with sea views and French doors to garden.
• Large comfortably furnished Conservatory with dual access to kitchen and lounge.
• Large lounge with 37″ flatscreen television.
• Twin bedroom. This room can accommodate an extra bed if required.
Staircase to first floor in the hall, and for those who have difficulty with stairs there is a fully operational Stannah Stair Lift.
• Master Bedroom Suite. Dual aspect, with views north to Bude, and west over the golf course to the sea. Spacious with super king size double divan and tv, plus dressing room and en-suite with corner bath and shower cubicle with power shower. One extra single bed or cot can be accommodated in the en-suite dressing room if required.
• Double bedroom with tv and views over golf course to the sea.
• Double bedroom with tv.
• Twin bedroom.
• Room with bunk bed
• Family bathroom/wc.
• Shower room/wc.
Large garden with panoramic views.
Dogs are welcome in Kennacott House.